Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Invesco ( IVZ) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Invesco rose $0.81 (2.3%) to $35.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,198,753 shares of Invesco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,359,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.08-$35.89 after having opened the day at $35.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.04. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), up 49.1%, North Valley Bancorp ( NOVB), up 28.7%, Credit Suisse ( UGAZ), up 13.4% and Trade Street Residential ( TSRE), up 12.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Invesco Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.