Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nu Skin ( NUS) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Nu Skin rose $4.76 (6.2%) to $82.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,308,372 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,851,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.25-$84.03 after having opened the day at $78.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.39. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Resolute Forest Products ( RFP), up 4.7%, CCA Industries ( CAW), up 3.2%, Crown Crafts ( CRWS), up 2.8% and American Apparel ( APP), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.