Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hasbro ( HAS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Hasbro rose $0.56 (1.1%) to $52.37 on light volume. Throughout the day, 835,221 shares of Hasbro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,463,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.54-$52.46 after having opened the day at $51.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.81. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Nova Lifestyle ( NVFY), up 10.9%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 8.0%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), up 6.2% and Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.