Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Adobe Systems ( ADBE) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Adobe Systems rose $0.92 (1.5%) to $61.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,319,447 shares of Adobe Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,807,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.70-$61.81 after having opened the day at $60.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.85. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Vringo ( VRNG), up 21.7%, China Digital TV ( STV), up 11.3%, Mitek Systems ( MITK), up 9.3% and Astea International ( ATEA), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Adobe Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.