- RRC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $126.4 million.
- RRC has traded 4,237 shares today.
- RRC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RRC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RRC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RRC: Range Resources Corporation operates as an independent natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and oil company in the United States. It engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural gas and oil properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.2%. RRC has a PE ratio of 96.1. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Range Resources Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. The average volume for Range Resources Corporation has been 1.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Range has a market cap of $13.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 0.95 and a short float of 7.3% with 6.91 days to cover. Shares are down 2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Range Resources Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and premium valuation. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 5.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 45.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 135.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$53.84 million to $19.18 million.
- RANGE RESOURCES CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, RANGE RESOURCES CORP reported lower earnings of $0.06 versus $0.25 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.41 versus $0.06).
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.28 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Along with this, the company manages to maintain a quick ratio of 0.33, which clearly demonstrates the inability to cover short-term cash needs.
- You can view the full Range Resources Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.