DailyFX.com, the free news and research website of FXCM Inc (NYSE:FXCM), has released its Top Trading Opportunities for 2014. DailyFX analysts look at the lessons learned in 2013, where the market stands today and what could come in the future to suggest trends and trades they will be looking at for this year. Analysts see the general US Dollar trend as positive
- Looking Past “Taper” Speculation at Fed vs. ECB Policy Trends
- The Other Great Rotation
- Changing of the Monetary Policy Guard
- Lots of Room in Historical Ranges
- Inching Towards a Minsky Moment?
- Japanese Yen Remains Top Trade
- Breakouts Supported by Diverging Monetary Policy Outlooks in Focus
- Sticking With Long-Term Trends In 2013
Trading foreign exchange and CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all. Read full disclaimer.