- View account balances and transactions
- Search for specific transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts with Sterling
- Pay vendors and other payees
- View and cancel scheduled payments
- Search for nearby Sterling branches and ATMs
- Deposit checks using image capture mobile deposit
Baughman added, “We plan to launch an iPad app in the next 30 days. We also are developing additional features, to be released throughout 2014, including mobile transaction approvals for cash management services like wire and ACH transactions.”For more information about the full Sterling mobile banking suite, visit www.bankwithsterling.com/bizmobilebanking. About Sterling Bank Sterling Savings Bank, the principal operating subsidiary of Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:STSA) of Spokane, Washington, is a Washington state chartered and federally insured commercial bank. Sterling Savings Bank does business as Sterling Bank in Washington, Oregon and Idaho and as Argent Bank in California, offering banking products and services, mortgage lending, and trust and investment products to individuals, small businesses, corporations and other commercial organizations. As of Sept. 30, 2013, Sterling Financial Corporation had assets of $9.98 billion and operated depository branches in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California. Visit Sterling Bank’s website at www.bankwithsterling.com.