Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yahoo ( YHOO) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Yahoo fell $0.49 (-1.2%) to $39.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 21,297,117 shares of Yahoo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,808,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.86-$40.05 after having opened the day at $39.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.01. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Sify Technologies ( SIFY), down 7.0%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), down 6.2%, YY ( YY), down 5.4% and Remark Media ( MARK), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yahoo Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.