Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Joy Global ( JOY) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Joy Global fell $0.74 (-1.3%) to $55.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,385,922 shares of Joy Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,644,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.95-$56.54 after having opened the day at $56.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.23. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 15.8%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 9.6%, Continental Materials Corporation ( CUO), down 8.0% and Allegheny Technologies ( ATI), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Joy Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.