Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credit Suisse Group ( CS) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Credit Suisse Group fell $0.36 (-1.1%) to $32.16 on light volume. Throughout the day, 727,890 shares of Credit Suisse Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,008,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.94-$32.27 after having opened the day at $32.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.52. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: ZipRealty ( ZIPR), down 25.5%, Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 20.4%, Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), down 8.7% and Direxion Daily Natural Gas Related Bear 3X ( GASX), down 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Credit Suisse Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.