Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. YY ( YY) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, YY fell $3.86 (-5.4%) to $67.54 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,668,286 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,697,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.40-$72.50 after having opened the day at $72.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.40. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China Yida ( CNYD), down 8.6%, RLJ Entertainment ( RLJE), down 8.0%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), down 6.8% and Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.