Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Whirlpool Corporation ( WHR) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Whirlpool Corporation fell $3.14 (-2.0%) to $153.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,070,201 shares of Whirlpool Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 867,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $151.62-$157.89 after having opened the day at $157.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $156.84. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Nova Lifestyle ( NVFY), down 10.1%, Ethan Allen Interiors ( ETH), down 4.4%, Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 4.2% and Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Whirlpool Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.