Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sturm Ruger & Company ( RGR) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Sturm Ruger & Company fell $2.70 (-3.4%) to $77.64 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 789,512 shares of Sturm Ruger & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 346,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.05-$80.81 after having opened the day at $80.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.34. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Woodward ( WWD), down 3.5%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 2.9% and DigitalGlobe ( DGI), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sturm Ruger & Company Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.