Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation rose $1.64 (1.2%) to $142.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,493,451 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,337,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $140.80-$142.62 after having opened the day at $141.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $140.51. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Teekay Tankers ( TNK), up 11.2%, Nordic American Tankers ( NAT), up 11.1%, YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), up 10.9% and Tsakos Energy Navigation ( TNP), up 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.