Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Stratasys rose $2.89 (2.4%) to $123.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,090,825 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,179,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $120.75-$123.96 after having opened the day at $123.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.56. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 9.6%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 8.3%, Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), up 8.2% and Frontline ( FRO), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.