Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Tenaris rose $0.85 (1.9%) to $45.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,154,595 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 875,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.38-$45.22 after having opened the day at $45.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.24. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 9.6%, Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), up 8.2%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 7.1% and LGL Group ( LGL), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.