Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. E*Trade Financial ( ETFC) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, E*Trade Financial rose $0.31 (1.5%) to $21.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,429,369 shares of E*Trade Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,971,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.13-$21.59 after having opened the day at $21.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.02. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: PowerShares DB Base Metals Double Short ETN ( BOM), up 19.7%, SPDR Russell 1000 ETF ( ONEK), up 12.8%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), up 9.4% and Direxion Daily Natural Gas Related Bull 3X ( GASL), up 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full E*Trade Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.