Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor rose $1.27 (1.1%) to $120.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 549,925 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 393,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $119.63-$120.54 after having opened the day at $120.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.19. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: S&W Seed Company ( SANW), up 17.1%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 9.2%, Koss Corporation ( KOSS), up 9.0% and STR Holdings ( STRI), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.