Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EQT ( EQT) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, EQT fell $1.45 (-1.6%) to $87.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,224,170 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,434,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $87.39-$90.37 after having opened the day at $90.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.07. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 14.6%, Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora No ( EDN), down 5.6%, Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), down 3.5% and GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.