Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation fell $0.31 (-1.1%) to $29.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,486,614 shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,841,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.00-$29.51 after having opened the day at $29.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.31. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Silver Spring Networks ( SSNI), down 24.7%, LDK Solar Company ( LDK), down 9.2%, Tucows ( TCX), down 9.1% and Harmonic ( HLIT), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.