Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation fell $0.95 (-2.5%) to $37.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,191,836 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,727,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.44-$38.37 after having opened the day at $38.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.43. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 6.9%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 4.6%, Caesarstone Sdot-Yam ( CSTE), down 4.4% and Masco Corporation ( MAS), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.