Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Baidu fell $2.86 (-1.6%) to $170.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,637,268 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,682,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $168.87-$172.93 after having opened the day at $172.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $173.00. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Tucows ( TCX), down 9.1%, Sify Technologies ( SIFY), down 7.7%, Rediff.com India ( REDF), down 7.0% and SINA Corporation ( SINA), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.