Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Edwards Life ( EW) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Edwards Life fell $4.13 (-5.7%) to $68.54 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,935,308 shares of Edwards Life exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,485,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.24-$72.95 after having opened the day at $72.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.67. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Cormedix ( CRMD), down 10.9%, Galectin Therapeutics ( GALT), down 10.8%, Agios Pharmaceuticals ( AGIO), down 9.8% and Foundation Medicine ( FMI), down 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Edwards Life Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.