Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. T. Rowe Price Group ( TROW) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, T. Rowe Price Group fell $1.53 (-1.8%) to $82.28 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,152,141 shares of T. Rowe Price Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,282,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.03-$83.94 after having opened the day at $83.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.81. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 20.4%, QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), down 13.2%, SLM ( SLM), down 9.8% and Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares ( DUST), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full T. Rowe Price Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.