Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell $0.75 (-3.2%) to $22.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 46,748,739 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 39,700,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.33-$23.28 after having opened the day at $22.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.13. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: LDK Solar Company ( LDK), down 9.2%, Trio-Tech International ( TRT), down 6.1%, Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), down 5.9% and Vicon Industries ( VII), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.