Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Incyte ( INCY) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Incyte fell $1.61 (-2.5%) to $61.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,861,572 shares of Incyte exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,683,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.86-$64.10 after having opened the day at $63.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.48. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Cormedix ( CRMD), down 10.9%, Galectin Therapeutics ( GALT), down 10.8%, Agios Pharmaceuticals ( AGIO), down 9.8% and Prosensa Holding N.V ( RNA), down 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Incyte Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.