Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Embraer S.A ( ERJ) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Embraer S.A fell $0.63 (-1.8%) to $33.87 on light volume. Throughout the day, 619,068 shares of Embraer S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,408,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.72-$34.35 after having opened the day at $34.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.50. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Sturm Ruger & Company ( RGR), down 5.4%, Sifco Industries ( SIF), down 4.3%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), down 4.1% and Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Embraer S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.