Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NXP Semiconductor ( NXPI) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, NXP Semiconductor rose $0.72 (1.6%) to $46.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,231,740 shares of NXP Semiconductor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,042,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.85-$47.20 after having opened the day at $45.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.00. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), up 148.5%, Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company ( NINE), up 27.0%, Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), up 26.2% and NII Holdings ( NIHD), up 24.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NXP Semiconductor Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.