Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AutoZone ( AZO) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, AutoZone rose $10.39 (2.1%) to $505.86 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 485,110 shares of AutoZone exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 259,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $496.47-$505.86 after having opened the day at $500.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $495.47. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: QKL Stores ( QKLS), up 12.9%, Liberator Medical Holdings ( LBMH), up 6.6%, ALCO Stores ( ALCS), up 5.3% and Rite Aid Corporation ( RAD), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AutoZone Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.