Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rayonier ( RYN) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Rayonier rose $0.53 (1.3%) to $41.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,273,665 shares of Rayonier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,358,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.23-$41.94 after having opened the day at $41.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.38. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Blackstone Mortgage ( BXMT), up 10.6%, LGI Homes ( LGIH), up 6.3%, Essent Group ( ESNT), up 2.9% and Intergroup Corporation ( INTG), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rayonier Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.