Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yelp ( YELP) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Yelp rose $1.21 (1.5%) to $82.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,600,114 shares of Yelp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,274,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.06-$83.45 after having opened the day at $81.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.15. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 15.9%, Remark Media ( MARK), up 8.2%, Montage Technology Group ( MONT), up 6.8% and BroadVision ( BVSN), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yelp Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.