Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Equifax ( EFX) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Equifax rose $1.61 (2.3%) to $70.73 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,088,051 shares of Equifax exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 549,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.12-$71.33 after having opened the day at $69.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.12. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: SPDR Russell 1000 ETF ( ONEK), up 13.1%, RCS Capital Corp Class A ( RCAP), up 12.0%, Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bull 3X Shares ( NUGT), up 9.1% and PowerShares DB Commodity Double Long ETN ( DYY), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Equifax Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.