Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ADT Corporation ( ADT) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, ADT Corporation rose $0.47 (1.2%) to $39.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,880,357 shares of ADT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,056,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.14-$40.06 after having opened the day at $39.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.19. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: ITT Educational Services ( ESI), up 8.4%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), up 8.3%, RLJ Entertainment ( RLJE), up 6.6% and Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.