Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Electronic Arts ( EA) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Electronic Arts rose $2.56 (11.9%) to $24.10 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 13,859,674 shares of Electronic Arts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,327,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.97-$24.28 after having opened the day at $23.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.54. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), up 148.5%, Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company ( NINE), up 27.0%, FalconStor Software ( FALC), up 14.2% and Shanda Games ( GAME), up 10.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.