Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Target fell $0.75 (-1.2%) to $60.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,257,241 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,666,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.60-$61.55 after having opened the day at $61.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.56. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Best Buy ( BBY), down 28.6%, Birks Group ( BGI), down 11.4%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 11.0% and FreeSeas ( FREE), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.