Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DISH Network ( DISH) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, DISH Network fell $1.27 (-2.2%) to $55.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,160,983 shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,514,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.30-$56.60 after having opened the day at $56.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.63. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: AirMedia Group ( AMCN), down 5.8%, NTN Buzztime ( NTN), down 5.2%, Digital Cinema Destinations ( DCIN), down 4.8% and Hong Kong Television Network ( HKTV), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DISH Network Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.