Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cemex S.A.B. de C.V ( CX) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V fell $0.30 (-2.4%) to $12.39 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 33,431,077 shares of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,821,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.34-$12.98 after having opened the day at $12.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.69. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 16.1%, Caesarstone Sdot-Yam ( CSTE), down 5.0%, Comstock ( CHCI), down 4.7% and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cemex S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.