Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Generac Holdings ( GNRC) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Generac Holdings fell $4.35 (-7.9%) to $50.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,257,330 shares of Generac Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 733,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.25-$54.01 after having opened the day at $53.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.24. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Clarcor ( CLC), down 9.0%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 4.7%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 4.7% and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Generac Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.