Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ensco ( ESV) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Ensco fell $0.78 (-1.4%) to $54.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,332,274 shares of Ensco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,378,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.09-$55.39 after having opened the day at $55.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.62. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 16.1%, New Concept Energy ( GBR), down 3.2%, Bolt Technology Corporation ( BOLT), down 2.7% and Forum Energy Technologies ( FET), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ensco Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.