Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica fell $0.86 (-1.7%) to $48.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,594,953 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,435,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.50-$49.91 after having opened the day at $49.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.65. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Nu Skin ( NUS), down 38.5%, Herbalife ( HLF), down 9.8%, Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK), down 8.9% and Forward Industries ( FORD), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.