Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fossil Group ( FOSL) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Fossil Group fell $1.44 (-1.2%) to $116.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 961,160 shares of Fossil Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 880,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $113.89-$117.31 after having opened the day at $116.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.50. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 4.1%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 3.8%, Kid Brands ( KID), down 2.9% and Natuzzi SPA ( NTZ), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fossil Group Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.