Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Citrix Systems ( CTXS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Citrix Systems fell $1.63 (-2.6%) to $61.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,933,635 shares of Citrix Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,763,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.06-$62.81 after having opened the day at $62.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.98. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Igate Corporation ( IGTE), down 6.0%, Image Sensing Systems ( ISNS), down 5.9%, Mentor Graphics Corporation ( MENT), down 4.1% and ChyronHego ( CHYR), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Citrix Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.