Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Spirit AeroSystems Holdings ( SPR) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Spirit AeroSystems Holdings fell $0.38 (-1.1%) to $34.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 915,835 shares of Spirit AeroSystems Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,137,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.74-$35.13 after having opened the day at $35.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.15. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Taser International ( TASR), down 2.1% and Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), down 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.