Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fastenal Company ( FAST) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Fastenal Company rose $0.61 (1.3%) to $46.67 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,735,565 shares of Fastenal Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,904,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.85-$46.78 after having opened the day at $46.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.06. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), up 8.8%, LSI Industries ( LYTS), up 7.3%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 6.9% and Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fastenal Company Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.