Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Chart Industries ( GTLS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Chart Industries rose $1.45 (1.6%) to $90.88 on light volume. Throughout the day, 442,775 shares of Chart Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 643,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $89.43-$91.49 after having opened the day at $89.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.43. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), up 8.8%, LSI Industries ( LYTS), up 7.3%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 6.9% and ExOne ( XONE), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Chart Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.