Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab rose $0.77 (3.0%) to $26.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 13,411,267 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,664,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.09-$26.84 after having opened the day at $26.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.03. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Value Line ( VALU), up 10.2%, iPath Global Carbon ETN ( GRN), up 10.0%, iPath Dow Jones-UBS Platinum Total Return S ( PGM), up 7.8% and PowerShares DB Commodity Short ETN ( DDP), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.