- 4-Week # shares bought: 500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 20,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 50,525
The pullback on political coverage comes as sales of the firm's famous terminal, priced at more than $20,000 per year, have 'slowed considerably.'
FactSet (FDS) reported fourth-quarter earnings and revenue that fell short of Wall Street's expectations on Tuesday.
A blockbuster week gives way to a quieter one, but the focus will be the same -- the Federal Reserve and interest rates
In the week ahead, we're likely to get confirmation that the much-maligned American economy is the strongest in the developed world. Here are the earnings and economic reports to watch.