Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ASML ( ASML) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, ASML fell $1.75 (-1.9%) to $89.44 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,482,568 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 961,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $89.10-$90.75 after having opened the day at $90.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.19. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Majesco Entertainment Company ( COOL), down 20.3%, Alvarion ( ALVR), down 8.9%, LGL Group ( LGL), down 7.2% and Sutron Corporation ( STRN), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.