Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. E-House China Holdings ( EJ) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, E-House China Holdings fell $0.43 (-3.0%) to $13.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,923,710 shares of E-House China Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,606,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.90-$14.46 after having opened the day at $14.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.42. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 18.8%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 12.1%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 6.1% and Gyrodyne Company of America ( GYRO), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full E-House China Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.