Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clean Harbors ( CLH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Clean Harbors fell $0.99 (-1.7%) to $57.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 823,070 shares of Clean Harbors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 581,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.23-$58.87 after having opened the day at $58.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.85. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 8.9%, ExOne ( XONE), down 8.7%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 7.7% and LGL Group ( LGL), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Clean Harbors Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.